Happy Friday! I am linking up with Kelly from This Aint the Lyceum again, for seven quick takes on the past week. This week has been a week of discovery on many fronts so, here we go……
1. Seedlings: This week-end was a bank holiday weekend in Ireland. We went away for a few days and when we got back, I was shocked to discover that the seeds I had sown in an early-morning gardening episode one morning have actually sprung up! A lovely welcome home!
2. No posters: These were another surprise that greeted me on my return! I’ve mentioned we’re having a referendum on the redefinition of marriage in Ireland on 22nd May. I hadn’t seen many ‘no’ posters on my travels, but on my return, they were all over town.
3. Novena: On the subject of the referendum, a novena has been organised to pray for the cause of marriage and family. It will begin on 13th May and finish the day before the referendum. Please pray!
4. Toddler hacks: I was feeling a bit under the weather this week, and serendipitously, an email arrived in my inbox: 40 ways to entertain your toddler while lying down. Perfect!
5. Bloglovin: I finally discovered it. Its great! How ever did I follow blogs without it?
6: Catholic Answers Focus: I love Catholic Answers, a daily apologetics radio show hosted by Patrick Madrid, and often listen to podcasts when I am on the go. This week I finally subscribed and what a goldmine of podcasts I discovered! Definitely worth a look.
7: Thriftin’ again: Last week I was thrilled with a few books that I picked up in my local charity shop. I headed back this week, with an upcycling project in mind. I bought a kitchen chair for €15. Hopefully, I’ll have it upcycled by next week. Watch this space!
For more 7QTs, head on over to This Aint the Lyceum